I never knew what living felt like until I pursued my dream of being an artist. My music journey gave me the space to become the person I was created to be and I began to feel free for the first time. When I felt I had no one who understood me or the pain I was feeling, I could always find the right song to comfort me. So, I wanted my music to do that for someone else.
My journey has taught me to:
- love myself more,
- put myself first,
- make choices that were best for me regardless of opinions of others
- not be confined to the status quo,
- speak up when I knew my perspective was different,
- be a Victor over my circumstances,
- create my own lane,
- be unapologetic,
- exercise my power,
- celebrate my awesomeness,
- & own my story.
I Know My Worth Now.
For all those who have ever felt outcast, abandoned, alone, looked over, and not enough, I share my life stories to heal, comfort & empower you. You gotta Live for you. You can get through anything. You can be/do/have whatever you want. and you WILL. Start where you're at & don't give up!